White Spirits is a fast drying solvent that will leave no film behind on parts that have been degreased. It is most suitable for surfaces that require a film free finish for applying sealing silicon’s, cleaning down areas where soil contaminates need to be flushed out before resealing and anywhere that requires zero oil residue finishes.
Appearance: Clear water thin liquid
Dg rating: Flammable 3
Flash point: -22°C
· Automotive degreasing and cleaning
· Industrial degreasing and cleaning
· Garages, workshops, factories, home’s
· Stain removal – wax, grease, oils
· For removing built up dirt and oil deposits
· For prepping sealing surfaces
Directions for use
White Spirits can be sprayed on, used in a rag (lint free) to wipe down and used for soaking; the product is fast drying so it will evaporate quickly when used as a soaker and give off a flammable vapour.
When using it to prep a surface for sealing, make sure you leave it to evaporate before applying sealant.
Always put lid back on container when not in use to avoid product evaporation.