Electrosolv SE is a non ozone depleting, specially stabilised solvent degreaser selected to give high solvency for cleaning a wide range of metallic and non-metallic components.
This high performance solvent will quickly dissolve most oils, greases, wax, bitumen, silicones and resins. It will clean inaccessible areas and provides rapid evaporation, leaving a residue-free surface.
It evaporates residue free and is completely safe on all metals and most insulating materials.
Appearance: Clear water thin liquid
Dg rating: N/A
Flash point: N/A
Dielectric Constant at 16°C: 3.42
Specific Resistivity (ohm/cm): 3 x 1010
· Any degreasing application where a water rinse is undesirable
· Aircraft electronics
· Automotive electrical equipment
· Diesel electric units
· Powerhouse equipment and switchgear
· Carpet cleaning and removal of oil spots
· Cleaning oil and grease from clothing
· Vapour degreasing baths
Directions for use
Degrease articles by immersion, brushing, wiping or airless spray application.
Rinse with clean Electrosolv SE.
Allow to dry.